Super GURPS Style Again
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Session 7: The Secret Base Part III: A new 'A' team

4 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Session 7: The Secret Base Part III: A new 'A' team - Page 2 Empty Re: Session 7: The Secret Base Part III: A new 'A' team

Post by Tzarina8472 Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:06 pm

"I'll go get my fishing rod. And if you don't mind, I like to cook my own food." She gathers her things and leaves to collect picnic gear.

Tzarina8472
Hero

Character sheet
Name: Meriah "Ember" Den
HP:
Session 7: The Secret Base Part III: A new 'A' team - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Session 7: The Secret Base Part III: A new 'A' team - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
FP:
Session 7: The Secret Base Part III: A new 'A' team - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Session 7: The Secret Base Part III: A new 'A' team - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Session 7: The Secret Base Part III: A new 'A' team - Page 2 Empty Re: Session 7: The Secret Base Part III: A new 'A' team

Post by doomedelf Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:10 pm

"You mind if barrow your flame?"
Ceffer asks hopefully pulling out his cooking supplies.
"Also it I really think that it would be a extremely good Idea for us to be enclosed."
doomedelf
doomedelf
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Ceffer Hawk
HP:
Session 7: The Secret Base Part III: A new 'A' team - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13/13Session 7: The Secret Base Part III: A new 'A' team - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)
FP:
Session 7: The Secret Base Part III: A new 'A' team - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/12Session 7: The Secret Base Part III: A new 'A' team - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)

https://ssssconspire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow8472 Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:15 pm

Tony puts his phone away and extends the invitation again with the addition of use of a kitchen beforehand.

Shadow8472
Hero

Character sheet
Name: Anthony Wells V (aka. Mercury)
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by doomedelf Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:32 pm

"Do you have a indoor space with 60 square feet?"
doomedelf
doomedelf
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
Session 7: The Secret Base Part III: A new 'A' team - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13/13Session 7: The Secret Base Part III: A new 'A' team - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)
FP:
Session 7: The Secret Base Part III: A new 'A' team - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/12Session 7: The Secret Base Part III: A new 'A' team - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow8472 Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:35 pm

We can use one of the vacant staff houses. They are in good condition, if a bit dated. Most of the people taking care of the place these days live in town.

Last edited by Shadow8472 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shadow8472
Hero

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tzarina8472 Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:43 pm

Though fifty years old and on the verge of being tacky, the kitchen suggested is suitable for cooking a picnic, not that picnics were generally thought of as hot meals, but anything can happen in Wells Hills.

By the time everyone catches up with Ember, she has changed, let down her hair, and is happily situated under a shade tree, fishing. In the bucket beside her are two fat fish. Up the bank a little is a large, empty picnic set up. There is blanket, plates, utensils, and bottom heavy glasses for everyone. Inside a small basket are two kinds of juice and a loaf of bread.

Tzarina8472
Hero

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by doomedelf Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:07 pm

Ceffer looks at this and sighs.
"Heh is there a meeting place that is enclosed? Seriously now. There are things we should discuss that could happen while we eat, but I can not discuss them in an open area like this."
doomedelf
doomedelf
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow8472 Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:24 pm

Tony gives in reluctantly.

"If you insist..."

The group relocates back into the house.

Shadow8472
Hero

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tzarina8472 Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:35 pm

Ember is disgruntled at having to move everything, but once everything is settled in the empty staff house again, she relaxes. She sets up the picnic on a carpeted floor, stubbornly ignoring the available table. When asked why the floor, she replies, "I didn't feel like taking the chairs down. And don't any of you make me move it all again!"

Tzarina8472
Hero

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by doomedelf Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:47 pm

"Before we continue. Could you each find time to look over these documents and sign them. What I am about to show you is extremely confidential. If it got out to the wrong parties bad things could happen. But this information could be the difference between life or death."
Ceffer states in an unusually serious tone. He hands out several what look to be non-disclosure agreements that have both a military seal on it and something else. He waits until every on has signed it before continuing.
doomedelf
doomedelf
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tzarina8472 Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:12 pm

"Sure, whatever. My entire family had to do these after I got super powers. The government wanted to make sure they didn't tell anyone if a six year old burned the school down."

Tzarina8472
Hero

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow8472 Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:54 pm

Tony signs a well practiced signature.

"Is this strictly for our group only, or will anyone in the lab know as well?"

Shadow8472
Hero

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by doomedelf Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:22 pm

"Our Group for now."
doomedelf
doomedelf
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tzarina8472 Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:24 am

Ember looks at Smith. "I'm sorry, what was your name? I don't believe you told me. Don't you know that all these nondisclosure documents are basically the same? there's no need to read every single word."

Tzarina8472
Hero

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by zebtheelf Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:12 pm

"My name is James Smith and I was taught to never sign anything unless you read it thoroughly to make sure there are no legal traps." Smith replies coolly

zebtheelf
Hero

Character sheet
Name: Nameless
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by doomedelf Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:22 pm

The document appears to be straight forward. It states that you will not tell anyone what happens here unless it is an emergency of the imminent life threatening variety. Until it become declassified by the relevant parties or in two years which happens sooner.
doomedelf
doomedelf
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by zebtheelf Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:19 pm

Smith Signs it.

zebtheelf
Hero

Character sheet
Name: Nameless
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by doomedelf Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:18 pm

After Everyone has signed it Ceffer opens with.
"Contrary to what most of you believe, I am not a Super. What I am is extraterrestrial contractor. When I was ten I discovered an Alien next a wrecked in life pod. It's life support was failing. It asked if I could stand in for its life support. I agreed some time later I made contracts with other extraterrestrials. I am planning to introduce you to them. First Alishari my constant companion and friend. Sparky and Hydrolas."
A shadowy tentacled blob appears in and around Ceffer.
"Hello Allies."
Everyone hears in their minds. A blob of water and sphere of fire like at the base show up with a small pop and appear to start wrestling or attacking each other making lots of steam.
"द में, दूसरों के यहां शीघ्र ही होने जा रहे हैं मत करो।"
Ceffer hisses in some arcane tongue.
doomedelf
doomedelf
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tzarina8472 Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:30 pm

Note to self; confirm identity of the Master Illusionist. Is it really old Rook or this fellow? Ember smiles childishly. "Pleasure to make your acquaintance."

Tzarina8472
Hero

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by doomedelf Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:43 pm

"Heheh I am no illusion. Nor any of us matter creations."
Ember hears in her mind.
Ceffer makes a gesture and an other Fire sphere appears.
Another gesture and a Cabinet appears.

Last edited by doomedelf on Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
doomedelf
doomedelf
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow8472 Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:41 pm

Tony points to the water sphere.

"I assume this was the contents of the bucket I fed to the mech?"

Shadow8472
Hero

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tzarina8472 Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:43 pm

Ember feels massive embarrassment at having her mind read and begins to wonder if she can learn to shield her thoughts. She has not had much luck with that in the past, but she's also never had to be friends with a telepath before.

"Is Pearl in on your little secret? Last time I talked to her she was a little nervous of you; actually, scared is more like it. Something about fireballs that follow commands and a cabinet that walks."

Tzarina8472
Hero

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by doomedelf Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:57 pm

"Tony Yes. Pearl not so much only what she saw. That is the tip of the Iceberg."
With another Gesture and bunch of smallish humanoid appear.
"Meet the gremlins vermin among the stars."
He gestures again and a bunch cephalopod molluscs appear in a bucket.
"Gill squid if you need to breath under water."

Last edited by doomedelf on Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
doomedelf
doomedelf
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tzarina8472 Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:04 pm

"Never mind; don't tell her. She'll completely loose her mind if you do."

Tzarina8472
Hero

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by doomedelf Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:21 pm

"Really? hmm we always her to a fairly sensible lady. Well that is the end of the ones in my speed dial."
He summons a pen out of thin air and starts sketching on the floor a complex circular diagram.
doomedelf
doomedelf
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next