Super GURPS Style Again
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Session 7: The Secret Base Part III: A new 'A' team

4 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Session 7: The Secret Base Part III: A new 'A' team - Page 6 Empty Re: Session 7: The Secret Base Part III: A new 'A' team

Post by Shadow8472 Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:54 pm

Tony remembers the mobile digitization machine.

"You know, I heard one of the guys from the lab said they were almost done testing a mobile digitization machine. It is small enough to fin into a big suitcase, but it still takes a washing machine plug to charge. I think it needs to be recharged after about 4 or 6 uses. I don't remember, but I know it was even. Anyway, it should be cleared for human use within a couple days here."

Tony turns his attention to the summons in general.

"Just out of curiosity, who here is 'Overwatch?'"

Shadow8472
Hero

Character sheet
Name: Anthony Wells V (aka. Mercury)
HP:
Session 7: The Secret Base Part III: A new 'A' team - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10Session 7: The Secret Base Part III: A new 'A' team - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
FP:
Session 7: The Secret Base Part III: A new 'A' team - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10Session 7: The Secret Base Part III: A new 'A' team - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Session 7: The Secret Base Part III: A new 'A' team - Page 6 Empty Re: Session 7: The Secret Base Part III: A new 'A' team

Post by doomedelf Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:12 pm

"Overwatch?"
Kath'aheli looks confused.
That would be me. Ceffer and I decided that it would be useful if they did not assume that it was him.
Alishari comments.
doomedelf
doomedelf
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Ceffer Hawk
HP:
Session 7: The Secret Base Part III: A new 'A' team - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue13/13Session 7: The Secret Base Part III: A new 'A' team - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)
FP:
Session 7: The Secret Base Part III: A new 'A' team - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue12/12Session 7: The Secret Base Part III: A new 'A' team - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)

https://ssssconspire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow8472 Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:15 pm

Tony focuses his attention toward Alishari.

"So you can teleport objects from remote locations?"

Shadow8472
Hero

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by doomedelf Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:22 pm

"Not quite. She is a Diplomat and is capable of placing calls to people who can like the Waypoint Rock or those who maintain my locker."
Ceffer explains for Alishari.
doomedelf
doomedelf
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
Session 7: The Secret Base Part III: A new 'A' team - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue13/13Session 7: The Secret Base Part III: A new 'A' team - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)
FP:
Session 7: The Secret Base Part III: A new 'A' team - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue12/12Session 7: The Secret Base Part III: A new 'A' team - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow8472 Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:23 pm

"Locker?"

Shadow8472
Hero

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tzarina8472 Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:18 pm

"Can you help all of us do more, or just Tony?"

Tzarina8472
Hero

Character sheet
Name: Meriah "Ember" Den
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by doomedelf Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:47 pm

"Yes I can store Items in Locker to be accessed later I currently have about 14 pounds of storage Space."
Ceffer Tells Tony while Kath'ahali responds to Ember's question.
"I have suggestions for all of you. You, Miss Den, should study atomic theory and practice visualizing Energy transfer. It Seams you have spent a lot of time practising getting things excited not so much on de-excitation. In theory with enough control you could even learn to produce music. You have already begun to manipulate electricity. If you learn what process you use to manipulate fire you have much better control when you try for some tricks."
doomedelf
doomedelf
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tzarina8472 Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:52 pm

"I can de-excite stuff; it's just a lot, lot harder. It's much easier just to keep it from getting any hotter." Ember takes a palm sized disk of clear glass out of her pocket. Her hands burn gold and white as she begins to work it. "And I've talked to the lab boys a few times before; part of the whole 'where does it come from' program. I used to think my fire was fuel-less, but it turns out I produce different kinds of fuel to make different flames. That's why it's possible for me to produce small amounts of smoke." She spares a hand to demonstrate; a small green fire appeared and seemed to float above it for a while, slowly fading to blue. While the flame is green, anyone standing near Ember can smell something reminiscent of ash and rusty copper.

"I have never heard of a firebender ever creating music before. Aside from all the conventional means, of course. How would that be possible?" She holds up the lump of glass to the light; it now has faint amber streaks through it.

Tzarina8472
Hero

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by doomedelf Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:30 pm

"What is sound? Sound is the vibration of molecules. When you heat molecules that expand when you call them or remove kinetic energy they contract. If you do this fast enough you can make sound. Other things you could probably do with enough practice you could learn to fly buy just redirecting the kinetic energy around you. Or you could learn to absorb hits from things other than just heat. Might even be able to with a lot of practice be able to heal other people Like you do for yourself. I suggest you study medicine if you want to do that."
Kath'aheli Explains.
doomedelf
doomedelf
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tzarina8472 Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:21 pm

"I'll sooner study atomic theory."

Tzarina8472
Hero

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow8472 Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:57 pm

"What kind of tricks did you have in mind for me? I have been researching fictional speedsters, and come up with a growing list I'd like be able to pull off."

Shadow8472
Hero

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by doomedelf Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:42 pm

"From the scans Alishari has been able to provide me, it appears your power is either an advanced form of specific entropy control or a form of advanced Auto kinesis. These powers are very similar. I suggest you study up what you can do. Enhancing your physical abilities and mental capacities I would also not be a bad thing from the reports I'm getting. Getting stronger so that you can carry more people would also be very very useful to you in the short or long term."
Kath'aheli offers for Tony.
doomedelf
doomedelf
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow8472 Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:53 pm

About this time, Smith is coming out of his immediate shock from seeing Kath'aheli appear.

Shadow8472
Hero

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow8472 Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:23 pm

"Thank you Mr... I mean Kath'aheli."

Tony turns to the elementals/Wardrobe/Waypoint Rock.

Just out of curiosity, where do you come from? I mean, where do you spend your time when you aren't on a job for Ceffer?

Shadow8472
Hero

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tzarina8472 Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:48 pm

By now, Ember's glass figurine glitters with golden ribbons through it. It somewhat resembles Alishari. She holds it up to the water elemental. "Can you cool this down without getting hurt?"

Tzarina8472
Hero

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by doomedelf Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:52 pm

"I can only spend my time playing around at my home or staying for practice exams for piloting."
One of the Fireballs(sparky) responds.
"Generally I maintain cleanliness of the ship and garbage duties. Mostly for highly volatile or contaminant substances for biologicals."
The Other fire Elemental (Krispy) resonds.
"Catch up on sleep."
The piece of furniture responds.
"Muddle with the Hyperdrive and maintain mechanical systems my ship it's a small supply hauler. Contracting myself out to Ceffer help pay the bills. And to you Miss Dan No, not easily. I'm composed of mostly water."
The blob of water (Hydras) burbles.
"Transport boring people and things around the Galaxy. Can't say for the other Waypoint rocks but generally this is what we do. We're licensed transporters."
Cerina Says.
doomedelf
doomedelf
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tzarina8472 Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:57 pm

"What about you, Gambit?" Ember withdraws the glass figurine and stands up to go to the kitchen sink.

Tzarina8472
Hero

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by doomedelf Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:15 pm

Ceffer quickly glances at Kath'aheli then commands G'mbet.
"Keep it brief and don't corrupt innocent Minds. And could you please speak in celestial."
G'mbet Grins and wave dismissively.
"Don't worry about me. I'd like to watch earth movies and read some magazines mostly in my off time. If you want I could show you some of my collection darling."
Ember get an unsettling vibe.
doomedelf
doomedelf
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tzarina8472 Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:28 pm

Ember frowns at having been called darling. She turns on the water at the sink and glares at it until steam is filling the house, thus ending the conversation. Everyone with lungs is forced to open windows if they want to keep breathing easily. After a couple minutes, the source of the steam diminishes and Ember returns with the glass figurine. It is now merely warm to the touch, and will not hurt anyone if they do. She holds it out to Alishari. "Do you accept gifts?"

Tzarina8472
Hero

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow8472 Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:25 am

G'mbit reaches for a window and somehow manages to open it. A draft comes through and pulls most of the steam out the fireplace and up the chimney.

Shadow8472
Hero

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by doomedelf Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:56 pm

A tingle of laughter that goes through everyone's mind.
"I'm sorry I believe you are operating under a great many erroneous assumptions. Unlike everyone else I am not a corporeal being. I barely interact with the physical world except the draw nutrients from Ceffer. While I might appreciate the gesture it would require imposing on Ceffer to find storage for it. I already impose a great deal on his physical body. It would be rude of me to impose more."
Ceffer pipes up.
"If you want it I'm sure I can find storage for it. And I believe you're greatly underestimated the amount you 'interact' the physical world."
doomedelf
doomedelf
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tzarina8472 Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:19 pm

"Well, if you find you don't like it or can't keep it, I'm sure I can find a spot for it at my place."

Tzarina8472
Hero

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow8472 Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:39 pm

To Alishari:

"So, what all can you do?"

Shadow8472
Hero

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tzarina8472 Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:11 pm

Ember sets the figurine on the floor near Ceffer.

Tzarina8472
Hero

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6