Super GURPS Style Again
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Session 5: The Secret Base Part I

Go down

Session 5: The Secret Base Part I Empty Session 5: The Secret Base Part I

Post by Shadow8472 Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:50 pm

Session Recap:
The group found Gundum had escaped during the night. We found Phillip Argo, the Lab's public relations officer, was found tied up and hanging upside down in a room at the police station. The rope was attached to a hand winch mounted on the wall.

The mech's computer yielded a set of GPS coordinates convirming Ceffer's lead and we headed out. Smith was missing and not answering his phone, so the group left without him. While we were on the road, two girls tried to have us stop and turn around. They weren't surprised by our bags of tricks as Tony and Pearl went off into the forest searching for anything at the coordinates. After some awkward conversation, the rest of the group came searching for Tony and Pearl. Everyone woke up in a small cell block. Pearl escaped from a cat carrier she was trapped in, and Ceffer got Rook to keep things quiet while he knocked down his door. After opening the rest of the cell doors, Rook used an illusionary key to open the door to the cell block. We entered the guard's office and secured it. The intimidated guard confirmed the children we were after were both in the base and alive and well. TO BE CONTINUED...

I know this was posted a bit late, and I was having difficulty coming up with something for us to forum about. I would like to cover after the meeting from the last session and cover the group supper.

Dr Wells. wraps up the meeting, the technician finishes downloading the mech's database, and everyone is getting hungry.

Shadow8472
Hero

Character sheet
Name: Anthony Wells V (aka. Mercury)
HP:
Session 5: The Secret Base Part I Left_bar_bleue10/10Session 5: The Secret Base Part I Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
FP:
Session 5: The Secret Base Part I Left_bar_bleue10/10Session 5: The Secret Base Part I Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Session 5: The Secret Base Part I Empty Re: Session 5: The Secret Base Part I

Post by Shadow8472 Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:05 pm

Everyone goes their separate ways for dinner.

Shadow8472
Hero

Character sheet
Name: Anthony Wells V (aka. Mercury)
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down