Super GURPS Style Again
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Session 14&15: Let's Not Do the Time warp again.

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Session 14&15: Let's Not Do the Time warp again. - Page 2 Empty Re: Session 14&15: Let's Not Do the Time warp again.

Post by doomedelf Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:46 pm

"Yes, Yes. You were wonderfully brave. Trying to protect your true love. We can explore the specifics of your power later. Describe what you saw. Starting from when Shadow Walker came in to interrogate you."
Ceffer dispassionately cutting through emotions with analytical possibly even cold voice tone.
Gertrude looks a little nervously at Ceffer and continues in a shaky voice.
"Ok...Okay, Well when Shadow walker came in I was nervous and tired and he is really intimidating when you first meet him and I threw up. When he started asking me about the time loop I thought that he was some sort of timecop. It turns out that he is really nice you know. Eventually, I told why I was turning back time and he allowed to turn back time one more time. I initially thought it was a joke until someone from Wells Hills came and got me yesterday. We then talked about we were going do then teleported to my boyfriends apartment to avoid getting noticed by the Chinese government. Then Mercury and I cleaned while the rest of you only played cards. After his apartment was clean he showed up! But you all hid. Anyway I was just getting to talk my boyfriend when his Landlord walked through in. Then everyone pulled a weapon on her. She spoke perfect English no one told me she could do that. Kitty girl turned into a puma and attacked her. Then Shadow attacked her when she grabbed Kitty. Ember blew up the door. Then Shadow got us out of that room."
Is abbreviated what Gertrude gushed.
doomedelf
doomedelf
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Ceffer Hawk
HP:
Session 14&15: Let's Not Do the Time warp again. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13/13Session 14&15: Let's Not Do the Time warp again. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)
FP:
Session 14&15: Let's Not Do the Time warp again. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/12Session 14&15: Let's Not Do the Time warp again. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)

https://ssssconspire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Session 14&15: Let's Not Do the Time warp again. - Page 2 Empty Re: Session 14&15: Let's Not Do the Time warp again.

Post by Tzarina8472 Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:03 pm

"Which reminds me," Ember mutters as the girl mentions the card game. "You owe me a bushel of red glass, Overwatch."

Pearl frowns at Ember. "Now's not the time for that." She turns to Gertrude again. "Shortly before your boyfriend and his landlady showed up, I smelled trouble, and I was afraid that one of them was more than they claimed to be. I spread the word to everyone else, but I didn't want to frighten you more than was necessary."

Tzarina8472
Hero

Character sheet
Name: Meriah "Ember" Den
HP:
Session 14&15: Let's Not Do the Time warp again. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Session 14&15: Let's Not Do the Time warp again. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
FP:
Session 14&15: Let's Not Do the Time warp again. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Session 14&15: Let's Not Do the Time warp again. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by doomedelf Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:32 pm

"Thank you, Gertrude. That brings us to you two. In your words what did you see."
Ceffer turn to the other human females in the room.
doomedelf
doomedelf
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
Session 14&15: Let's Not Do the Time warp again. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13/13Session 14&15: Let's Not Do the Time warp again. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)
FP:
Session 14&15: Let's Not Do the Time warp again. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/12Session 14&15: Let's Not Do the Time warp again. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tzarina8472 Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:01 pm

"With my eyes or with my nose?" Pearl asks innocently, as if such a query were the most normal thing in the world.

"Nothing," Ember quickly molds her glass into a human like character holding up a larger shape that could be a lion, "until I saw this. No simple freak would try to do that to a lion, let alone be able to without flinching. And I've never met anyone who can dodge my lightning bolts, except maybe a speedster or two." She pokes it, and the arm holding up the lion melts just enough to sag.

Tzarina8472
Hero

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by doomedelf Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:30 pm

"Everything, ears too."
Ceffer Replies.
"And sorry to tell you this, Ember but most people in this room have at least even odds for evading your lighting. You telegraph too much. Never mind back to your summary. Thoughts feeling."
doomedelf
doomedelf
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tzarina8472 Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:10 pm

Ember rolls her eyes. "We fought, I hesitated. She started coming for me, so I tried to get out of there. But she caught me, and next thing I know I've been benched."

Pearl decides to take her turn before Ember's attitude gets any worse. "As soon as I entered the building, I smelled vampire. When we got into the apartment, I could tell that the same vampire had been in there before, several times, and somewhat recently. When Phil arrived, I kittyed so I could get a better scent. The vampire smell was faintly on him, as well as everywhere else he'd been that day, but it was not coming from him. I smelled that woman as she arrived, so I sounded the silent alarm and got into fighting mode. I did not expect her to be so strong, or so collected."

Tzarina8472
Hero

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by doomedelf Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:31 pm

"Thank you Pearl, How about Tony and Smith?"
Asks Ceffer.
doomedelf
doomedelf
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow8472 Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:36 pm

Mercury is in his full getup for the meeting. He is obscuring his face and voice.

"My most active role was cleaning the place before it got trashed. I did come up with an idea for a new trick while taking out the trash, though.

"When Phil showed up, we all hid, so he could have a little illusion of privacy with his girlfriend. Not long after that, the vampire showed up. The Mobile Digitization Machine started scanning her. She started naming most of our powers when a lion body slammed her. I tried restraining her feet with cuffs, but she just snapped them. After a few seconds of brawling, I tried to talk to her and buy some extra scan time. Eventually, she decided to leave, and I digitized her, only she wasn't there when we checked later. However, the machine's log says she was successfully scanned and digitized."

Shadow8472
Hero

Character sheet
Name: Anthony Wells V (aka. Mercury)
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by doomedelf Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:01 pm

"Thank for that information."
Ceffer nods to Toni then turns toward Smith.
"How about you?"
doomedelf
doomedelf
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by zebtheelf Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:48 pm

"I mostly just got trashed and thrown around. None of our attack were doing any good. The only thing I found that could do the least bit of a reaction was my healing skill. I ended up just trying to distracted here and get our people to safety.  Ember attacks seemed the only ones that hurt her. But when the vamp went after her I thought it better to get her out of there rather than us loosing her. Tony seems able to get keep away and I'm the tank so. Keeping her distracted seemed to me like the best use of my time. I was really running out of ideas I'm just glad the device stopped her." Smith says in a worried tone "I hope we don't have to fight to many more and if we do we need a better way to deal with it. "

Last edited by zebtheelf on Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

zebtheelf
Hero

Character sheet
Name: Nameless
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tzarina8472 Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:53 pm

"Lightning is my best weapon," Ember grumbles. "And it didn't even phase her. It didn't even make her hair stand on end!"

Tzarina8472
Hero

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by zebtheelf Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:15 pm

"yeah I wasn't even able to scratch her. It was quite dis heartening that's why I switched to trying to keep her from getting to people." smith says with a sigh. " I think that you actually hurt her at least a little that why she switched to actively trying to kill you."

zebtheelf
Hero

Character sheet
Name: Nameless
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by doomedelf Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:29 pm

"Thank you, Mr. Smith and good job on crowd control it could have gotten really messy. For future reference we do not interupt someone when they are making a classic blunder. As long as they are not actively threatening we don't jump in and attack them. Yes they might be dangerous but as long as they are talking they are not generally killing us.
Ember lightning may be your most destructive ability but against true Vampires Lords, fire is more effective. This will be covered later more in depth. That was an ancient Vampire Lord, a first one. And I contractually forbidden engaging the vampire. Now to explain why that is I present our resident Diplomat."

Ceffer glares at the air.
"If you are going to speak in a public meeting, Speak publicly. I am your bodyguard not your spokes person."
Fine, I said you need to get some to eat! Your thoughts are to disorganized.
Everyone hears in their minds.
"Alright, I am going to get some food since my emergency stock was disintegrated by a groundhog day loop. Fill them in on 6,000 years of history when we are not in combat. Oh You also might want fill them in on Important Solar news."
Ceffer starts walking out of the room as he turns anyone looking at his eyes notice the huge bags under them. He is obviously suffering from sleep deprivation.
÷>∟σ"Ä╚T}~|╫═6#A╞♠b○'£↕■☼■☻ƒb♥Ñ☼$_#Ä╩╚δ
Streams into everyone's head. It carries tones of worry and sadness. Ceffer stops, turns, and throws a small glass figurine. It come to a stop above 1.5 feet above the desk.
Summery

• A long time ago the celestials visited worlds.
  • They discovered that some races had a natural ability to manipulate Aetheric or (Zero point ) Energy
  • One of those races was humans.
  • The First vampires humans from humans who had that ability.
  • Eventually a treaty was signed to prevent a war between the Eight Immortals and the Celestials.
  • Forward several thousand years and the Celestials encountered a race at the edge of know space who possessed the ability to remotely take over other.
  • While studying their advance the Celstials discovered that ZPE manipulation, especially in those with native talents for it were resistant to the mind control.
  • This means that Dr. Wells and Toni are greatly more susceptible while Mercury, Ember and Shadow Walker are not.
  • We built medical and diplomatic teams to inoculate every planet along the border.
  • Less then 1% Saturation before our ships were destroyed by system defenses in the outer planets.
  • Their Gate ship less than 4 months out in the Oort Belt approaching fast.

During the entire talk the little glass figurine bobbed up and down. While everyone had very vivid hallucinations about past events.
As soon as the talk is done Ceffer walks in carrying some food which he passes around then draws on the desk summoning more food from his locker.
doomedelf
doomedelf
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by doomedelf Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:34 pm

He has frosted jelly donuts in his mouth and several protein bars sticking out of his pockets.
doomedelf
doomedelf
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tzarina8472 Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:24 pm

Ember happily helps herself to a small chocolate cake, then addresses the possession of her handiwork. "You saying you gave us super powers?" She points a fork at Tony. "What about him? Would he have developed that gizmo on his own or did you help him with that as well?"

Tzarina8472
Hero

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by doomedelf Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:24 am

That's what you choose to focus on? Not the fact that there's a coming early invasion comma not the fact that there's a thousand-year-old war going on, the fact that  intangible creature that lost its original course body and it's not living on in one of your compatriots, The fact you choose to focus on is the fact that are not accusations affect your race from mind control having into superpower in humans. Missing the point that at one time humans had similar abilities before? And not even caring about "Gismo" is trans dimensional portal capable of scrambling your genetics. Astonishing!!! And you wonder why I don't want to use it.
Alishari snarks.
Ceffer rolls his eyes, chugs some coffee, sets it down.
"Enjoy three hours of galactic history in thirty minutes? Good! Now I guess that I no longer feel like tearing everyone heads off I can give an intro into Cryptozoology."*Slurp*
Ceffer has materialized a juice box which he is now drinking from.
""UM...Is there a reason I'm still here?"
Gertrude asks confused.
"You my dear, stared a hopeless situation in the face and didn't flinch. I may not agree with your choice, but staring down the time vortex without"*crunch*"If your going to talk speak out loud."
It is not a time vortex, it is entropy manipulation matrix.
Alishari interjects.
"Fine that. without flinching is deserving of respect. And if you can survive the next 45 minutes without going insane. I believe that you would be a great asset to Wells Hill Supers center." *Crunch* "If for nothing else your powers make repeatable experiments much easier. Having someone who understands despair and the odds and tries harder despite it is valuable asset." *Crunch*
Ceffer continues eating.
"May I continue with my introduction of cryptids"
doomedelf
doomedelf
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tzarina8472 Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:51 am

"Yes! Please continue!" Pearl helps herself to another fish-stick.

Tzarina8472
Hero

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by doomedelf Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:17 am

"Lets start with therianthropes. "
A Picture with various humans turning into animals. One of them is Pearl and another is Qate.
"There are about 4 types to my knowledge (Alien and Alien Hybrids), Lab created stock, Supers, and Vampires. Type I is non-Infectious the only way to get it is to be born with it. They are weak to massive damage and silver. For the most part they tend to behave fairly human and for the most part are not a threat. For example Qate is one. Type II Created at minimum 70 years ago by a particular Organization combining Vampires and Type I. They are very aggressive and infectious. They are weak to silver like Type I. To date I have only met only one small subset that were not completely ravenous monsters. I am amazed by their self control."*Crunch*"Type III are like Pearl here, and are quite hard to predict."

The next slide is a Bog monster from game manual. Below it is captioned probably not real.

Last edited by doomedelf on Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
doomedelf
doomedelf
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tzarina8472 Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:22 am

Pearl is not pleased after having been compared to 'type 3' and being hard to predict. She realizes it's advantageous to be unpredictable, but still!

Tzarina8472
Hero

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by doomedelf Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:48 am

"Is no one taking notes? This is important."
Ceffer waits until most of them have something to write down what he is saying.
doomedelf
doomedelf
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow8472 Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:07 pm

Mercury is lazily taking notes as super speed, while stuffing himself on some doughnuts.

Shadow8472
Hero

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tzarina8472 Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:11 pm

Pearl's notes look very much like one of her reports.

Tzarina8472
Hero

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow8472 Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:51 pm

"So, how would you classify Mercury and the Bio-Supers?"

Shadow8472
Hero

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow8472 Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:44 pm

Gertude looks up from the table. She looks dizzy.

"Excuse me, Bio Supers?"

Shadow8472
Hero

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by doomedelf Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:04 pm

"Mercury is artificially unrealized-reality induced Schrödinger Super. The Bio-Supers are an attempt artificially replicate the biological side effects of the inoculation in full adults."
Ceffer takes off his glasses to clean them.
"Oh kay on to the Vampire portion of out lecture."
A slide with pictures and sketches of various creatures.
"There are many type of Vampires; Lab-products based, Ghouls, Lesser Vampires, Vampire Lords, Greater Vampire Lords, Elder Vampire, Supers and Alien Telepathic Ghosts."

Ceffer stick his tongue out at Alishari.
Hey! I am not a ghost.

Last edited by doomedelf on Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
doomedelf
doomedelf
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next