Super GURPS Style Again
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Session 3: What do you expect from geeky programmers?

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Session 3: What do you expect from geeky programmers? - Page 3 Empty Re: Session 3: What do you expect from geeky programmers?

Post by Shadow8472 Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:42 pm

Dr. Wells addresses Ceffer.

"The lab will be disappointed about your suit, to say the least. About elemental powers, no, they are still having issues with non-solid bodies. They have made a little progress with water, though, but it can only provide full protection when the user maintains their shape."

Shadow8472
Hero

Character sheet
Name: Anthony Wells V (aka. Mercury)
HP:
Session 3: What do you expect from geeky programmers? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10Session 3: What do you expect from geeky programmers? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
FP:
Session 3: What do you expect from geeky programmers? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10Session 3: What do you expect from geeky programmers? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Session 3: What do you expect from geeky programmers? - Page 3 Empty Re: Session 3: What do you expect from geeky programmers?

Post by doomedelf Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:44 pm

"Just wear it as far as I can tell. It auto tunes itself to you. I have been told by other shape shifters that it doesn't rub. Sorry I can't give more details. I can get then plans in two to five weeks though."
Ceffer takes off the suit. Allowing Pearl to try.
doomedelf
doomedelf
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Ceffer Hawk
HP:
Session 3: What do you expect from geeky programmers? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue13/13Session 3: What do you expect from geeky programmers? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)
FP:
Session 3: What do you expect from geeky programmers? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/12Session 3: What do you expect from geeky programmers? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)

https://ssssconspire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tzarina8472 Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:19 pm

(I hope Ceffer had something on under his suit before he stripped in front of everyone, or otherwise the group must have temporarily adjourned so that he could change.)

Pearl decided to give the suit a chance, meaning she'll be wearing it for the rest of the working day. "It's a little broad in the shoulders, tight around the thighs, flabby in the armpits, and at least an inch too big in all directions. Otherwise it's comfy. I hope you have another one. When you said it self adjusts, I hope you mean size as well?"

Tzarina8472
Hero

Character sheet
Name: Meriah "Ember" Den
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by doomedelf Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:25 pm

Pearl's skin itches as it slowly adjust to her size. Within 15 minutes it fits her perfectly. Ceffer looks dumb founded.
"I am going to want it back. I have the settings already adjusted for me and it is not like I can go down to the corner store and get a new one."
doomedelf
doomedelf
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
Session 3: What do you expect from geeky programmers? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue13/13Session 3: What do you expect from geeky programmers? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)
FP:
Session 3: What do you expect from geeky programmers? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/12Session 3: What do you expect from geeky programmers? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tzarina8472 Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:14 pm

"You don't have to go all the way to the corner store, the super suit department is just two floors above us. If you let them take a look at this thing for a day, they could probably whip out another one, if not a better one, within a week."

Tzarina8472
Hero

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by doomedelf Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:51 pm

"That is why I am going to order the plans from my contact. I am not going to allow the tech heads that created that combat simulator anywhere near the inner workings of my suit. Especially after I got my presents all lined up."
doomedelf
doomedelf
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tzarina8472 Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:36 pm

"They probably wouldn't hurt it, but I've never formally worked with those nerds, so I can't exactly vouch for them. I understand; I hate it when my sis Rosie messes with my things too much. Do you want your favorite toy back now, or after the briefing?"

Tzarina8472
Hero

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by WryRai Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:26 am

Picks up a suit of the liquid armor.
This stuff is heavy! There must be at least 2 gallons of whatever "liquid" they use. And what happens if there's a hole? I think I'll stick with the lightweight resin plates.
Plus it looks cooler than this form fitting super-suit. Reminds me of the joke my master used to tell me, "The headmaster of fought a fight with superman, loser had to wear their underwear on the outside...
WryRai
WryRai
Hero

Character sheet
Name: Rook Ericson
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow8472 Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:54 am

OOC: The "liquid" armor is using the stats from the ballistic armor set. The full set weighs about 12 lbs. (pending).

Shadow8472
Hero

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by doomedelf Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:35 am

"If you don't mind. I really like stay with my current body armour. As it is two thirds that weight."
Ceffer looks distasteful at the weight.
doomedelf
doomedelf
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tzarina8472 Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:38 pm

Pearl gives the suit back to Ceffer after she is finished changing out of it. "Here you go."

Tzarina8472
Hero

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow8472 Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:45 pm

While Pearl was taking off Ceffer's suit, Tony explained to Rook why he thought the suit was so heavy.

"This particular suit is what the military has implemented today. We have made some more innovations to lighten the load on the user since then. They can even make a suit to look like everyday clothing if you like."

Shadow8472
Hero

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by doomedelf Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:47 pm

Ceffer starts the long process of having his suit readjust to his size.
doomedelf
doomedelf
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tzarina8472 Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:39 pm

"Does it get larger if you just leave it out? You were the one who suggested I try it on, and I can't really help it, nor am I particularly sorry that I'm smaller than you... Are you turning blue?"

Tzarina8472
Hero

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow8472 Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:22 pm

Tony turns his attention back to Ceffer and his suit.

"Your say your suit is more advanced than ours, well, I say we can both learn from each other. Maybe after going over both designs we can produce a suit that is lighter weight for the same protection and can shape shift quickly."

He then leans toward Ceffer from his semi-slouch and says in a mock hushed tone,

"Who knows, maybe the combination will give a solution to an amorphous elemental body."

Shadow8472
Hero

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by doomedelf Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:58 pm

"These suits already work on them." *sigh*" It is not fair it aligned so much quicker for you. It is fortunate that we are relatively the same size."
Ceffer remarks.
"This is going to be an odd request but I am going to need a couple days leave to get the suit plans."
doomedelf
doomedelf
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tzarina8472 Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:12 am

"Dude, I let it stretch a little before I gave it back to you. Maybe it operates better at a more standard body temperature?"

Tzarina8472
Hero

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow8472 Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:21 am

Dr. Wells approves Ceffer's leave.

We can schedule group training around your leave.

Shadow8472
Hero

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow8472 Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:53 pm

Everyone disbands for the evening, and everyone spends the next two weeks doing solo investigations on leads provided by the lab. (Next forum)

Shadow8472
Hero

Character sheet
HP:
FP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3